Parallel Plumbing & Gas are Septic System Specialists and recommend Taylex Advanced Treatment Plants when upgrading your septic system.
There are several benefits of replacing your old tired septic system with a Taylex Advanced Treatment Plants. Some include:
- Improved Water Quality – 65 times cleaner than septic tank effluent. They are designed to treat wastewater and remove contaminants, resulting in cleaner water that can safely be discharged into the environment.
- Enhanced Treatment Performance – Unlike traditional septic systems, advanced treatment plants use aerobic treatment methods, resulting in more efficient and thorough treatment of wastewater.
- Increased system lifespan – They are durable and the advanced technology used in these plants help prolong their lifespan, reducing the need for frequent repairs or replacements.
- Reduced Maintenance Requirements – Designed to be self-cleaning and require minimal manual intervention.
- Compliance with Regulations – Are you worried your septic system may not comply with local council regulations and standards? Well have peace of mind with a new Taylex Advanced Treatment Plant.
- Save Money – While the initial cost of installing may be an upfront cost, the long-term cost savings can offset this with the minimal maintenance requirements and a longer lifespan, homeowners can save money on repairs and replacements so you don’t have to worry for years!
We have been inundated with orders for these fantastic new systems and we understand why. These benefits are huge and we want to ensure your family are safe with Tayles Systems that use natural processes to turn wastewater into clean, safe water which is recycled on-site.
Call Ben today to find out more